If there was a super mineral, then zinc would be a contender. Zinc is an essential micronutrient that is crucial to more than 200 enzymatic reactions and plays a key role in growth, immune function, testosterone metabolism, and numerous other functions in your body.* NSF Certified.
Clinical studies demonstrate zinc supplementation can support general wellness, and that it may have a beneficial impact on connective tissue, as well as reproductive and eye health.*
If the body has trouble absorbing a nutrient, then it can’t obtain the nutrient’s benefits. Of all zinc supplements, Zinc Picolinate is the best absorbed format.
Benefits of Thorne’s Zinc Picolinate:
– Zinc is necessary for the development and function of the cells related to our immune response*
– Essential for activation of a certain group of white blood cells – called T-lymphocytes (T-cells) – supporting the body’s healthy inflammatory response*
– Studies have found that the antioxidant-promoting properties of zinc help mitigate oxidative stress*
– Promotes healthy skin and eyes*
– Needed to support the body’s normal production of testosterone, a hormone essential for promoting lean muscle mass*
Because an athlete needs to know that their supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, and masking agents.